
![]()
divine-music.info Hello! Wallo!
| Auwwww ;3 Justin Bieber :)
Hello ? Haii ;pp seeee ! Ohhhh , ak masih minat JB ;3 anyway . Baca d bawah ni , ak dan kaka spupuku yg buat ^^v enjoyy . There was ONE TIME I met this guy named JUSTIN BIEBER , I was very happy when he called me BABY , I always PRAY for him to make me as his LATIN GIRL , U smile when u PICK ME as your ONE LESS LONELY GIRL , I’m STUCK IN THE MOMENT for a while , He’s makes me as he’s FAVOURITE GIRL , Bytheway , he’s said to me ‘ I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO ‘ He’s said he’s wanna give me her FIRST DANCE , I saId ‘ It’s everything NEXT TO YOU ‘ I ask JB , did you have any girl or SOMEBODY TO LOVE ? EENIE MINIEE Minee Mo you are the most girl I love ! Oh yea ? I Will NEVER SAY NEVER sweetheart ;3 At first , I trust U! And I know you LOVE ME OnLy ..:D I hope you , LIVE MY LIFE ;3 HAHAHA xD lucuuuuu ! anyway , enda sehebat kamu buat yg lagu dr NAJWA LATIFF kans ? haha , btw . Ini usahaku dngn cusie ku , cehhhh ;3 okela . Malam suda :/ ngantuk ? ada la ckit ==' haha . Kebaiiii :* - Azfar own's |